Ethics standards & disclaimer
This Reflexology establishment has the following ethics standards, as stated by the Reflexology Association of America:
• Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct.
• Provide services in an ethical and professional manner in relation to clientele, business associates, health care professionals, and the public.
• Practice within the professional boundaries of the practitioners training.
• Ensure client comfort and safety.
• Protect client privacy.
• Respect client confidentiality.
• Maintain anonymity of the client when discussing the client’s case with other professionals, unless written consent is obtained.
• Reflexology Association of America: The national Association of Reflexology. A nonprofit association established in 1995 with membership from the U.S. and International; reflexology practitioners, students, state associations, schools and centers. Dedicated to the growth of reflexology a profession.
• Reflexology is NOT a cure for any medical conditions or issues. If you have any sickness, injury or ailment you should consult your Medical Physician. Talk with your Medical Physician before taking reflexology.
• Always contact your Medical Physician when you have any physical or mental concerns.
Anneli Leander is a professional member of RAA, Reflexology Association of America, please find out more about reflexology on the RAA website (see this page). Anneli Leander is also a member of ABMP, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
None of the statements on this website have been evaluated by the Food- and Drug Administration.
Reflexology does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.